Is your bank giving you a good deal? Unless you've been keeping an eye on them and switching banks, I bet they aren't!
You see, banks depend on us being 'lazy' customers. We open an account, put some money in it, and can't be bothered to see if they have chopped our interest rate in half 6 months later.
Personal Finance Highlights
- Compare your current account with our online bank reviews - you may be shocked at the difference
- Need to buy or sell some shares? Find the cheapest online share dealing
- Has you bank secretly slashed your savings account rate? Compare with these top savings accounts
- Interested in trading shares? Start here with our guide to learn stock trading free
Don't let them get away with it!
If your bank is not giving you a good deal, call them out on it. Ask them why. Ask them if they can match the deals you've seen elsewhere, and if they won't - take your custom elsewhere. It's easier than you think, and can put hundreds of pounds extra in your pocket every year.
- Personal Finance
- UK Online Share Dealing
- UK Online Banking
- Best Savings Accounts In UK
- UK Buildings Insurance
- UK Holiday Insurance
- Tips On Saving Money
- Learn Stock Trading Basics Free
- Top Stock Trading Books
- UK Stock Exchanges
- Cashback Shopping Sites
- Best 100% Cashback Sites
- Free Stuff
- Free Shares
- Free UK Stuff
- Free CD's DVD's